So yesterday i actually went and joined a SlimmingWorld group in Hullbridge.
Everyone seemed really friendly and its nice to have all the new style books and access to the online syn calculator thing.
Eating-wise yesterday was a good day, was a little bit hungry but not too much.
I wasn’t planning on having breaded cod but it was already cooked for me and i was super hungry so it could of been much much worse!
I’m hoping for a good week, i feel determined and also i feel nervous about not letting myself down in front of the group so that ‘not wanting to fail’ is making me even more focussed.
Hows everyone else getting on with their first few weeks back after Christmas? Any tips for me!?
– Banana (i did make old fashioned oats with it too but i didn’t cook them for long enough and they tasted poop!)
– Banana and custard muller light
– Water (pint|)
– Birdseye Baked to Perfection Salmon in Lemon & Herb Sauce (FREE on EE)
– 1/2 can of mushy peas
– a whole leek cooked in Apple cider vinegar
– 3 new potatoes (leftover from dinner last night!)
– Water (pint) x 2
– Diet Coke
– 1/2 Cantelope
– 12 flying saucers (3 syns)
– Rum diet coke (2.5 syns)
– sherbet lemon sweets x 3 (1.5 syns)
– Homemade Lasange (guestimated at 5 syns)
Total Syns 12