How many does it serve? 2
How long does it take? 10 mins prep a couple of hours to set
What do i need?
– 2 sachets of sugar free jelly crystals (3 syns total – 1.5 each)
– 1 sachet of gelatine (usual 9g packets, i used Asda’s own)
– Muller Light (any flavour!)
– 1/2 pint of hot water
– Plastic jelly mould/Ice tray/shallow glass dish
How many syns? 3 syns for ALL OF THEM!
What do I do?
– Mix the 2 jelly sachets and the gelatine powder into the 1/2 pint of hot water and mix well (unsure no lumps!)
– pour 2/3rds of the mixture into a plast jelly mould/ ice teay or flat glass dish. I personally use the shallow glass dish as to make sure there is still enough room for another layer of mixture.
– Place your jelly in a dish in the fridge for around 20/25 minutes or until set.
– Whist your jelly is setting in the fridge mix the whole muller light into the remaining mixture and stir well again.
– Once your jelly has set, pour your milky yogurt mixture of the top of the jelly slowly and carefully.
– Place in the fridge and wait till its set. Usually take a fair few hours, i left mine over night.
– Cut into square or whatever shapes take your fancy.
Nb. Once i’ve cut these up i store in containers in the fridge.